Target's Response To My Calling Out Their Girls' Clothing Problem

It appears that my last blog entry, A Target Intervention on Behalf of My Daughters, has struck a nerve. Shockingly, it got a ton of national consideration. The Huffington Post ran it. It was highlighted on A Mighty Girl's Facebook page, and it has been shared a great many times in the previous couple of days. (The majority of the consideration has likewise slammed my online journal very much a couple times, so in the event that you are as yet experiencing difficulty clicking over, please make a special effort to be quiet. I guarantee, we are striving to settle it.)

MARC BY MARC JACOBS Sleeveless Cotton Jersey Midi Dress

A you few have been inquiring as to whether I have heard once again from Target.

ESCADA 'Delace' Cap Sleeve Tweed Lace Dress


I have been in contact with the Target Corporate Headquarters and I am so eager to report that they have perused the greater part of the remarks that mothers are leaving because of that post! I am past excited to declare that I am going to begin working with Target towards change, beginning in my own home. 
Dolce&Gabbana Cap Sleeve Cady Gown

They have requested that I furnish them with some particular criticism about youngsters' garments and I am going to begin working towards an in the background organization with them to get a greater amount of what mothers and young ladies need into their stores. Much thanks to you Target for listening to our voices and considering our worries important!

No comments:

Post a Comment