Add your facebook fan page on your blogger platform



www.bdlocalblog.blogspot.com
We all like to write blog. And we also want much people are view our blog and our written. But some time we could not know how many people like our blog and they also like us. That’s why we create facebook fan page. Facebook is now the best social media website. But we some people could not know how to show my fan page on my blog.
That’s why some new people who like my blog but I cannot find them. And if I add my facebook fan page that time they like my page and I can find them next time. They will be following my all post. So first go the facebook development department by search facebook like box creates on Google. And paste your fan page URL and get the xml code. Now open your blog and create a html gadget and paste the xml code there. It will be added and you can see like this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment