Genuine Talk With Sun Bum for women’s

We can't get enough of Sun Bum; sun care produced using the best fixings under the sun. Our group had an opportunity to take a seat with Bryan W., one of the coolest fellows from the Sun Bum group to take in more about the freshest accumulation now at Aerie, the need-to-know truths about skincare and in particular, the story behind their crazy logo.

Sun Bum SPF 30 Sunscreen Face Stick


Bryan: It was 2011 and I was at an exchange show in Florida. I happened to stroll by the Sun Bum stall. It was brimming with activity, huge amounts of individuals were gathering around to see what this new brand was about. I advanced through the group and was instantly attracted by the Ape and all the wood grain bottles.
Sun Bum Sunscreen Lotion

 I asked the gentleman working the stall what's Sun Bum he answered Sun Care. It was similar to nothing I'd ever seen some time recently. I knew sun consideration to be a prescription looking container like the one my guardians constrained on me as a tyke yet this was the aggregate inverse. I knew right then and there this was an organization I needed to be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment